Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: No massage sent all

No massage sent all 8 years 6 months ago #32494

I have not sent any messages are assigned a certain time. I have a lot of mailing lists, they are not sent at all the component work?
I bought a license for a year ago, now I'm just resting now I want to finish the year.
I have to pay it back when they are not sent?

What the original code, I did not touch.
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by alexp.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

No massage sent all 8 years 6 months ago #32501

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
This has nothing to do with the status of your subscription. Expired or not emails should be delivered.

If you still have an active RSMail! license, you are more then welcome to contact the customer support service so we can have a look.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

No massage sent all 8 years 6 months ago #32502

I was over it, and the letter I did not check when buying your component rsmail did not have the time, now it does not work users do not get any letters, you can check for yourself. I buy a subscription if nobody knows how to pitch on schedule !!!!! ... I'm sorry you do not know

No massage sent all 8 years 6 months ago #32503

• alexp
Not sure i understand your reply, but RSMail! does work properly and it does send emails.

The fact that it doesn't do so on your installation does not mean that it is a problem with RSMail!.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,

No massage sent all 8 years 6 months ago #32504

The rest of the letters through RSFORM going well. I bought a full set. All I have in the order of delivery. All fields are set but the letters that make RSMAIL plan, do not go.
Test messages he sends!

No massage sent all 8 years 6 months ago #32505

• alexp
Please submit a support ticket so our staff members can provide assistance with this.
Regards,

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!