Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Pop Up Subscription Form

Pop Up Subscription Form 10 years 11 months ago #23100

• david757
  • Fresh Boarder
Good Evening,

I would like to use a module that creates a pop up window to make an RS-Mail subscription form appear. I have such a module - however it only displays HTML.

Years ago I used to use Aweber. When you created a mailing list, Aweber would create HTML for subscription forms for the list. Is it possible to create an HTML form that will submit the subscription information (in my case, I only want the email address) to RS Mail?

I did try looking at the source for the subscription component, as well as viewing the source for a page that had the module in it; however, my attempt at creating an HTML form did not work.

I would also like to have a similar sign-up that is a module that expands when a user hovers the mouse over it. Again, an HTML form would probably be the easiest approach.

If you have any other suggestions, I would appreciate them.

Thanks,

David.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!