Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: fields created and their (non)visibility

fields created and their (non)visibility 10 years 11 months ago #23037

• winfo
  • Fresh Boarder
I have a question regarding the visibility of all created fields on the subscriber lists
At the moment only e-mail is listed there even more fields are created and successfully imported.
I cannot find a way to list all this fields on the subscriber lists.
Actually, how you can see what you have in the database under other fields (except email)

Can you give me any instructions.

Thanks,
Irena
The administrator has disabled public write access.

fields created and their (non)visibility 9 years 4 months ago #29891

• Basileo
  • Fresh Boarder
As far as i known this is not implemented.
I agree with you, the customs fields should be displayed in list views. The custom fields feature is not very useful if only displayed when one open the subscriber view.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!