Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RE Module

RE Module 11 years 3 months ago #21090

Hi

I have RSForm PRO

I read www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/v...ubscribe-module.html

1. Can a person sign up to more than one newsletter through the module?

2. Can Captcha or re-captcha be added to the module form?

Thanks
Chris
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE Module 11 years 3 months ago #21130

• mithcd
  • Banned
Hi Chris. Any luck yet? I was wondering too if captcha can be added to the form.
First, solve the problem. Then, write the code.

RE Module 11 years 3 months ago #21255

No response yet - I am going to try a a support ticket. I can post the reply I get here.

RE Module 11 years 3 months ago #21293

I got this from support:

Yes, a person can sign up for more then one newsletter through the module, but will have to repeat the process for each newsletter list.

Yes, Captcha or reCaptcha can be enabled for the module. This can be controlled while editing the module in the backend.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!