Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Blacklist?

Blacklist? 11 years 4 months ago #20756

• info067
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I have found a problem with RSMail.

I had a blacklist from customers that don´t want to receive our emails from other old lists that I have imported to RSMail.

Those are customers that, sometime, in other email software, told me they don´t want to receive more emails from my company.

In the old mailing program we used, there was a blacklist where I insert all those emails, and whatever I do then with my lists and mails, they would never receive my emails.

I have tried to find something like this in RSMail but I think we don´t have this feature.

I tried to manually create a "blacklist" list and insert there all those emails, but if I create a new list and add some of those mails there again, I will be able to send them my emails.

Here in Spain the law is very severe with this issues so I can´t get the risk to have some of my customers very angry for that.

Is there any solution or maybe the possibility to add this blacklist option in next updates?

Thnks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Blacklist? 11 years 3 months ago #21131

• mithcd
  • Banned
This looks like a tough one to check. I would suggest to create a support ticket here so they can run some test and duplicate this issue.
First, solve the problem. Then, write the code.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!