Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Need help, will pay!

Need help, will pay! 11 years 8 months ago #18848

David Webb

I need to hire a expert in the RSMembership, RS Form and RSMail. Our site is WorldWideAirSpare.com we offer a subscription based membership to an aircraft parts mailing list. Our clients enter their company information and enter the Parts they have available into only 3 fields. When someone wants to buy a part the buyer creates a Request for Quote (RFQ). This RFQ notification is sent to our paid members first and to our free members 4 hours later.

If the part is subsequently purchased the buyer will cancel the RFQ and a "Part Acquired" notification needs to go to everyone who received the original RFQ.

So the question is does anyone know how to make this happen and or someone that I can contact to make it happen, QUICKLY.

My contact is dw |A|ebank.bz or 1 647 348 3737
Last Edit: 11 years 8 months ago by wilco.alsemgeest.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Need help, will pay! 11 years 7 months ago #19244

• lookmeon
  • Fresh Boarder
What is the budget on the gig ?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!