Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Code being stripped in Signup Module

[SOLVED] Code being stripped in Signup Module 11 years 8 months ago #18668

I'd appreciate anyone testing this on Joomla 2.5.6 to confirm. Any html styling code I put in the "Intro Text" section of the newsletter signup module gets stripped out when it's saved. I do not have this problem with the module on any J1.5 sites but only on on J2.5x

I have verified that text filters are set correctly (no filter) and that JCE is not causing this as it does not happen with any other modules (i.e. custom html) or articles.

Thanks for anyone's input or help.

RSMail - 1.0.0 rev 15
Joomla 2.5.6
JCE 2.2.6
Last Edit: 11 years 8 months ago by Mobilepro. Reason: Solved
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Code being stripped in Newsletter Signup Module 11 years 8 months ago #18677

Hello,

I have had this problem before.
I configure JCE in a way that it doesn't happen any more, but it was only happening when I used JCE
Regards
Wilco Alsemgeest

Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking www.rsjoomla.com/my-support-tickets.html

Re: Code being stripped in Newsletter Signup Module 11 years 8 months ago #18681

Yes you're right. I've seen that with JCE when the profiles aren't set correctly to allow html or css.

I believe this maybe an module issue as I had it happen with another custom module and the developer had to make a code change to fix it.

Thanks

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!