Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Is it just me ?!

Is it just me ?! 11 years 8 months ago #18526

I have tried using this program for ages, always having the newest version and can never get it to work worth anything.
The CRON setup instructions are lousy, and always give errors. After I send out a mailing, more than half end up listed as send errors and have to be done one at a time, manually. To make that even more frustrating, when I try to send them manually I usually get the error "Could not instantiate mail function." When that happens, I have to quit the browser, clear my cache and then try again. This is my last time attempting to use this program unless someone there wants to actually help me with it, or provide some halfwhere decent documentation. At this point I'm trying to get more than 600 emails out - manually. And I'm probably about to be on a black list since it looks like its not even attempting to use the CRON job.
Last Edit: 11 years 6 months ago by octavian. Reason: language!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Is it just me?! 11 years 8 months ago #18540

Hello,

Have you ever thought about the fact that your hoster can be crappy.
Many customers of my use RSMail! and none of them complaint about anything and i never had any problems.

Maybe you need to send in a ticket and ask tech support if they can look for to see if there are any possible hosting problems.

Good luck
Regards
Wilco Alsemgeest

Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking www.rsjoomla.com/my-support-tickets.html
Last Edit: 11 years 6 months ago by octavian.

Re: Is it just me ?! 11 years 6 months ago #19602

No problems here Mark. Works just great.
Had major problems moths ago. Then switched to a better (joomla)hoster kept the same joomla and had no problems at all.
Good luck!
Last Edit: 11 years 6 months ago by octavian.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!