Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSMail! plugin for RSForm! Pro not working

RSMail! plugin for RSForm! Pro not working 11 years 9 months ago #18375

• jlahm
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Note: I also posted this question in the RSForm! Pro forum.

I have installed the latest versions of RSForm! Pro and and RSMail! as well as the plugin to RSForm! for RSMail! integration. After the plugin was installed, the new RSMail! Integration button appears under Properties in RSForm! Pro, but when the button is clicked, nothing happens. I found this article www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/v...nction-properly.html which says to uninstall the subscription plugin, which I did, but it didn't fix the problem. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Jim
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: RSMail! plugin for RSForm! Pro not working 11 years 9 months ago #18379

• jlahm
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
As a follow-up to my own post, it appears that the rsprsmail.php module looks for components/com_rsmail/helpers/helper.php and, if not found, does not display the information. And when I look, this helper.php module is missing. Any ideas why it wouldn't be there?

Jim

Re: RSMail! plugin for RSForm! Pro not working 11 years 9 months ago #18393

Hello,

Send a ticket to Tech Support, so they can help you fix the problem.
Regards
Wilco Alsemgeest

Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking www.rsjoomla.com/my-support-tickets.html

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!