Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: mod_rsmail fields extremely slow to load

mod_rsmail fields extremely slow to load 12 years 3 months ago #16115

I'm trying to optimize some websites that use the newsletter signup module and they all have two additional fields (First name and Last Name)added to it. The TTFB when loading just the two fields is over 10 seconds (see output from webpagetest.org below). I'm not seeing this delay in any other component that accesses the database so it doesn't look like a global database problem. Any idea why this would be happening and how I might fix it?

Thanks for any help.

URL:index.php?option=com_rsmail&task=getfields&tmpl=component&cid=1&fields=1,2&randomTime=0.324727952878622
Host: www.website.com
IP: xx.xx.xx.xx
Start Offset: 7.43 s
Time to First Byte: 10856 ms
Content Download: 0 ms
Bytes In (downloaded): 0.6 KB
Bytes Out (uploaded): 0.5 KB
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!