Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Could not instantiate mail function.

Could not instantiate mail function. 12 years 5 months ago #15484

My site is set up according to instructions, but every time I go to send out mail, I get this message. I end up having to manually resend about half my messages. Even then, after an irregular number of resent messages, I get the error message again. If I clear my cache and reload the page I can do a few more-sometimes 10-15 more. It's all very irregular and annoying me to the point of getting a different program. Running the latest version of RSMail

PHP Built on: Linux serv01.siteground150.com 2.6.38.6-sg4-nomm-nogrsec #1 SMP Wed May 18 08:51:09 CDT 2011 i686
Database Version: 5.0.91mm-log
Database Collation: utf8_general_ci
PHP Version: 5.2.17
Web Server: Apache/1.3.42 (Unix) mod_gzip/1.3.26.1a mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_ssl/2.8.31 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 PHP-CGI/0.9
Web Server to PHP interface: cgi
Joomla! Version: Joomla! 1.5.21 Stable [ senu takaa ama wepulai ] 08-October-2010 18:00 GMT
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_7_2) AppleWebKit/534.51.22 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1.1 Safari/534.51.22
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!