Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Subscribers on multiple lists

Subscribers on multiple lists 12 years 5 months ago #15431

• nelleke
  • Fresh Boarder
I want to copy a number of subscribers from one subscriberslist to another without deleting the data of these subscribers from the original list. How do I do that?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Subscribers on multiple lists 7 years 9 months ago #35497

I am currently looking for a way to have a single subscriber entry, but then select which lists they are on. It seems like a basic feature that Constant Contact and every other newsletter system out there has, but it seems that RSMail does not yet have that feature.
There should be a table that is the master subscriber table with fields that show what lists that subscriber is associated with. A typical subscriber would likely be subscribed to multiple lists.
Without the ability to have different subscriber lists, you cannot achieve segmentation of your email marketing campaign recipients.

Subscribers on multiple lists 7 years 8 months ago #35544

I entered a ticket with RSJoomla support and they conveyed that what I am looking for is not in the RSMail component now and they don't plan on putting it into the product. I will keep trying to use the product, but I also may just switch to AcyMailing Enterprise. I am currently unable to get the DKIM component in RSForms Pro with the Mailer plugin to work. That means that the DKIM component in RSMail is not yet working either.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!