Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: re-sending e-mails in a batch

re-sending e-mails in a batch 12 years 7 months ago #14762

• ian3
  • Fresh Boarder
I have not seen this addressed in documentation or the forums yet, so sorry if I missed it.

My provider limits the number of emails that can go out per hour and I have been having trouble getting the cron fuction to work. I am happy to do batches within my limit, but if I hit the button twice or there is another issue, I get hundreds of emails marked as having an error. If I wait an hour, I have access to the mail server again and have no issue sending the email. All of that said, the only way I am aware I can resend the email is by hitting the re-send email link on the error report. This is very annoying for hundreds of email.

Is there a way or could a function be added to select emails in the error report and re-send them in batch?

Thank you.

Ian
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!