Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Export Subscribers?

Export Subscribers? 12 years 8 months ago #14438

Is there a way to export my subscriber list? Seems like a pretty basic function that should be obvious to me, but I cannot figure out how to do it within RSMail.

I also have RSForm installed, which has an export feature, but I don't see my subscribers from RSMail in RSFom.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Bill
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Export Subscribers? 12 years 6 months ago #15004

Hi,

if you go to your lists and click on it's number of subscribers you get to a window that shows all the subscribers of that particular list. You'll find an export button there as well. However, some of the data (e.g. ID and date of subscription) will not be exported.

TKN.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!