Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RsMAil and Rs membership help

RsMAil and Rs membership help 12 years 11 months ago #13645

hi guys,

I really hope you can help me out. What i am trying to do i thought would be quite simple. i want members to sign up through our website. When there payment goes through, they are added to rsmembership. That is working fine. How do i get their info automatically into rsmail when they sign up through rsmembership? we want to be able to have it linked together.

Also,

can i have a page on my site to just joining the same mailing list without joining thorough rsmembership?

so people that are paying members get the email, and people that are jujst interested in whats going on can sign up for the emails through the page we set up.

i hop i made sense here. this is all new to me

thank you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!