Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Redirect URL's in Emails not working

Redirect URL's in Emails not working 12 years 11 months ago #13553

Having set up a test user list and newsletter format, when I am sending my emails they are being received BUT the format of links that I have included such as mysite.com/a-certain-page-on-my-site.html is being changed to mysite.com/index.php?option=com_rsmail&t...c2VyLW5hbWUuaHRtbA== or something similar.

It does this with every single link and I can't figure out why??

I have sh404sef installed and this seems to be working fine, although this has redirected my cron link to mysite.com/rsmail.html

Would this have any impact??

My links are set to absolute in the rsmail settings and I have even tried sending the emails from a test administrator with no editor installed but this has had no effect.

Strangely, my images are showing up in the email even though I am using relative links for them /images/myimage.jpg

Any ideas?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Redirect URL's in Emails not working 12 years 6 months ago #15127

• zorroson
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I have this exact issue using RSMail with sh404 and on J 1.7.1 :(
Did you have any luck finding a solution?

Cheers,
Zorroson ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!