Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Outgoing mails

Outgoing mails 13 years 3 weeks ago #13302

• M4nimal
  • Fresh Boarder
I've sent 6 email campaings in the last hour.

When I click on REPORTS

Its showing me: 100 of 158 E-mails
When I click on that email campain, its showing: Released: 60
Which is correct?

The system is set to send 100 emails per hour, however all the email campaings are showing as:

143 of 143 E-mails (sent more than 100 here)
5 of 5 E-mails
100 of 262 E-mails
100 of 327 E-mails
100 of 187 E-mails
100 of 158 E-mails

This means that 548 have been sent in the last hour, not 100.. is this correct?

Will the rest definately be sent?

Do I need to keep the Joomla Admin session running in order for this to happen? (i.e.: if I close my browser when its clear not all have been sent, will it run on the server still?)

Many thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Outgoing mails 13 years 2 weeks ago #13378

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

In the first case (143 of 143), if you have used the Immediately send option then all the emails are sent regardless of the limit of emails set per cron task.

In the second case (5 of 5), regardless of the sending method used all the emails are sent as no limit is imposed being a low number of emails.

In the rest of the cases, if you have used a Scheduled sending method then a cron task will have to be used as it is explained here:

www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/docume...ing-the-message.html

with a limit of 100 emails to be sent per cron, then each time the Cron task is run 100 emails are sent. The session is complete as following Cron tasks should be run in order to send the rest of the emails.

The Joomla! admin does not need to be opened if you are using a Scheduled sending option as when the cron is accessed the emails are sent regardless of this.

The reports from RSMail! are described in the following article from the product's documentation:

www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/docume...ed-/258-reports.html
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!