Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Integrate RSMail Subscribe in CB Registration Form

Integrate RSMail Subscribe in CB Registration Form 13 years 1 month ago #13210

• CHCG
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I am using Community Builder's registration instead of the native Joomla form on my Jommla 1.6 site and wonder if it's possible to integrate a RSMail "subscribe field" in the CB registration form? If so, can someone give me easy-to-follow instructions?

Thsnk you very much in advance!
Last Edit: 13 years 1 month ago by CHCG.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Integrate RSMail Subscribe in CB Registration Form 13 years 1 month ago #13236

• CHCG
  • Fresh Boarder
Anyone?

Re:Integrate RSMail Subscribe in CB Registration Form 13 years 1 month ago #13277

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

Though no direct integration is available between the two components, it is to be noted that if you create a CB user, this can be automatically added to a RSMail! subscriber list, by using the Integrations tab area. You can read more on it here:

http://www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/documentations/60-getting-started-/259-integrations.html
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:Integrate RSMail Subscribe in CB Registration Form 13 years 1 month ago #13311

• CHCG
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi and thanks for your reply. Sorry, but I don't quite follow the information you provide.

Am I correct in interpreting it as that the described functionality simply adds every registered CB user to the chosen list - but doesn't add/publish any fields such as Newsletter opt-in checkbox to the CB registration form?

The reason for asking, is that it's essential to have an opt-in checkbox for the newsletter in the CB form.

If my above interpretation is correct, is there any way to work around this, let's say to produce a CB registration form with RSForm Pro?

Your further advise is much appreciated.
Last Edit: 13 years 1 month ago by CHCG.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!