Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Exporting List in RsMail

Exporting List in RsMail 13 years 3 months ago #12450

• konceptj
  • Fresh Boarder
I have looked and looked but for the life of me I can't figure out how to EXPORT my list from rsmail?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Exporting List in RsMail 13 years 3 months ago #12471

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 59
Hello,

You can export the subscribers of a certain newsletter list by going to Components > RSMail! > Subscribers, select the list you want to export the subscribers for and clicking "Export".
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:Exporting List in RsMail 13 years 3 months ago #12484

• konceptj
  • Fresh Boarder
When I follow your instructions it shows a list of subscribers, not a list of lists. Either way, when I select which list I want to export, there is no export button.

Re:Exporting List in RsMail 12 years 2 months ago #16554

konceptj wrote:
When I follow your instructions it shows a list of subscribers, not a list of lists. Either way, when I select which list I want to export, there is no export button.

there is no EXPORT option. please provide an update. even my subscription is out... I need to export users to import in Mailchimp..
Last Edit: 12 years 2 months ago by thomas.johannessen6. Reason: asking

Re: Exporting List in RsMail 12 years 1 month ago #16924

• andreic
  • Thank you received: 59
Hello,

In order to export the subscribers from a certain list please try going to Components > RSMail! > Subscribers, select a list from the dropdown located on the right side of the screen and then click the "Export" button located on the top right side of the screen.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,

Exporting List in RsMail 11 years 5 months ago #20271

• rwobrien
  • Fresh Boarder
This only exports the current page. How does one export the entire list?

Exporting List in RsMail 11 years 5 months ago #20276

• alexp
  • Thank you received: 180
@rwobrien,

Please update to the latest version of RSMail! (revision 18). You will notice that you have a button that allows you select all filtered entries.
Regards,

Exporting List in RsMail 11 years 4 months ago #20518

The new rsmail export is terrible. The search does not reset, the 'clear filters' button only comes up sometimes, you cannot select another list after making a selection etc. etc. The old filters will not go away. The old export and the rsforms one worked well so why the change?

Exporting List in RsMail 10 years 9 months ago #24324

• Basileo
  • Fresh Boarder
even in revision 18 if you select all subscribers for x list green button, the export does not work.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!