Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Fatal error: Class 'RSadapter' not found

Fatal error: Class 'RSadapter' not found 13 years 9 months ago #11124

When trying to integrate my RSForm Pro form with the RSMail component/plugin.

Firstly when choosing "Save users as subscribers in the following list :" I get prompted "You have to re-assign the user details. Proceed with this list? Cancel/Yes" > I choose Yes.

Second I "Select the form :" I get prompted "Are you sure that you want to change the form ?" I choose Yes.

The page refreshes and I get the error - Fatal error: Class 'RSadapter' not found in /home/url/public_html/ecobuild/administrator/components/com_rsmail/models/integrations.php on line 130

I've tried this on multiple installs and tried reinstalls of the components but get the same error.

Any thoughts?

Joomla! 1.5.19 Stable | PHP Version: 5.3.0
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Fatal error: Class 'RSadapter' not found 13 years 9 months ago #11132

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

Please make sure that you are using the latest version of RSForm!Pro, RSMail and the integration plugin. Downloading the RSMail! - RSform!Pro plugin directly from our site and updating should resolve this issue.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:Fatal error: Class 'RSadapter' not found 13 years 9 months ago #11138

I have had the same issue and have all the latest versions of the components and the plug in. Is there something else that I should look for?

Re:Fatal error: Class 'RSadapter' not found 13 years 9 months ago #11170

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

Please try downloading the RSForm! Pro - RSMail! integration plug-in again from our site and install it on your site. This will act as an update for the plug-in.

Re:Fatal error: Class 'RSadapter' not found 13 years 8 months ago #11216

I'v downloaded the newest version of everything and reinstalled it more than once with the same end result. Getting very frustrated by how much time I'm spending trying to get your products to work.

Re:Fatal error: Class 'RSadapter' not found 13 years 8 months ago #11218

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

The update tutorial clearly states that you should take care in performing an update:

http://www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/documentations/24-installing-and-uninstalling/133-updating-to-a-newer-version.html

Here are complete steps at what you should do (if you are using RSform!Pro in combination with RSMail!):

- download and install (again) RSform!Pro revision 21
- download and install the RSForm!Pro - RSMail! plugin
- download and install RSMail!

Before proceeding with these steps make sure that you have writing permissions on the following folders:

- administrator/components
- /components
- /plugins
- /modules
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!