Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSMail integration with JomSocial & JSPT

RSMail integration with JomSocial & JSPT 13 years 9 months ago #11081

Hi,

I am using RSMail with JomSocial and JSPT.

Are there any plans to provide integration with the JomSocial HelloMe Module and the JomSocial Profile Types (JSPT) (the multiple profile tool for jomsocial) i.e. subscribe to newsletter in the registration process?

thanks,
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:RSMail integration with JomSocial & JSPT 13 years 8 months ago #11238

I am also very interested in the integration of RSmail with the registration of JomSocial in stead of the Joomla core registration.

Can anybody give us advise, please?

Thanks,
Pim Walet

Re:RSMail integration with JomSocial & JSPT 13 years 8 months ago #11273

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

We will take this feature into consideration for the future updates of RSMail!.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!