Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Style the Mail Module?

Style the Mail Module? 13 years 9 months ago #11015

Is there a way to style, with css, the sign-up module?
Specifically, I want to style the way the button and the form field appear.
Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Style the Mail Module? 13 years 9 months ago #11021

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

You can style the subscribe module from RSMail! by editing the modules > mod_rsmail > tmpl > default.php file and customize the HTML code from there the way you wish.

Re:Style the Mail Module? 13 years 8 months ago #11226

bogdanc wrote:
Hello,

You can style the subscribe module from RSMail! by editing the modules > mod_rsmail > tmpl > default.php file and customize the HTML code from there the way you wish.

Thanks, that does work.

However, how do you format/style the fields you're selecting in the module, such as First Name, Last Name, and Company.

They are being interested, it appears, through <div id="rsm_fields_location"></div> however, while I can style the div I can't style the actual fields, input fields, etc.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!