Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: How to set subscription box by default

How to set subscription box by default 13 years 11 months ago #10543

Can you please tell me how I can set the "Subscribe to the newsletter" check box to checked by default?

We are only using RSMail on this site.

Do I need RSForms Pro to do this?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:How to set subscription box by default 13 years 10 months ago #10761

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

In order to have the Subscribe box checked by default you will have to add a small JS script on the form page. This can be achieved by editing the Joomla! registration form.

Re:How to set subscription box by default 13 years 10 months ago #10814

Hi there
At one time, my Subscribe to Comments plugin would allow you to have the subscription checkbox checked by default. This is no longer the case. I get a lot of e-mail asking about this change, so I'd like to explain it.
Try Traffic Geyser, the internet's #1 video marketing software at Traffic Geyser "

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!