Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Heeelp! Master password, cannot access Firewall?

Heeelp! Master password, cannot access Firewall? 14 years 4 months ago #9332

After deleting the authorized IP for automatic access of the backend, I can enter the backend with the password but when in my administration the RSFirewall Master Password is not working anymore....

This is my main site that bring bread and butter for my family....

I need to resolved that fast.....

Help!
Last Edit: 14 years 4 months ago by Chacapamac.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Heeelp! Master password, cannot access Firewall? 14 years 3 months ago #9348

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

In order to disable the Master Password you will have to modify the jos_rsfirewall_configuration table from your Joomla! database, remove the password and disable the master password.

Just set the master_password_enabled field to 0 and empty the master_password field.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: doug69

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!