Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Website Grade

Website Grade 14 years 4 months ago #9246

I have enabled System Lockdown and my current Website Grade is 74 and yet, when I run a System Check, I only have 3 alerts reported:

allow_url_fopen is On.
disable_functions is not used.
open_basedir is not used.

Once I have overcome this issue, and a System Check reports every item with a green tick, should I expect the website grade to be 100?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Website Grade 14 years 3 months ago #9350

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

We recommend our users to have a grade over 70 as this is usually the limit which will indicate that you have a secure website. Also note that each site has it's own characteristics and not all fixes can be applied on them.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!