Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Notification by SMS

Notification by SMS 14 years 7 months ago #8456

Notifies you by e-mail or even by SMS when a certain level of Alert is generated

What are the steps to take in order to enable the notification by SMS?

Cheers,
L.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Notification by SMS 14 years 7 months ago #8552

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

RSfirewall does not include a SMS notification yet, but we will take this into consideration for our future revisions.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:Notification by SMS 14 years 3 months ago #9362

The quote I hade made in my post comes from the feature you indicate as currently available in RSJoomla.

Please take the "sms notification feature" off the list, or implement the feature, otherwise you're giving a false indication to the people who are interested in your product.

Among the reasons why I purchased RSFirewall was the "notification by SMS feature".

Re:Notification by SMS 14 years 3 months ago #9363

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

Indeed you are correct. This was in our initial plan but the development of this feature has been postponed. I have removed it from the feature list.

We apologize for this issue.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!