Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Disable Functions

Disable Functions 14 years 8 months ago #8232

With regard to the following:
disable_functions disable_functions disables dangerous PHP functions. It is recommended to disable: show_source, system, shell_exec, passthru, exec, phpinfo, popen, proc_open disable_functions is not used.
open_basedir open_basedir restricts access to specified directories only. open_basedir is not used.
Is this because I am using .htaccess and it conflicts with php.ini? I make .htacess live when we go for joomla seo friendly pages.

I have to say guys - you may have saved my bacon with Joomla - I was about to throw it out with the bath water ...

Also checking the templates - sometimes my designers will delete the extra templates - and I have to reload them to get my score ...

Cheers

Pauline
Last Edit: 14 years 8 months ago by pauline.douglas.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Disable Functions 14 years 7 months ago #8554

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

Upon using the latest version of RSFirewall (revision 9) you won't have to include templates if you already deleted them.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!