Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: out of memory error when running System Check

out of memory error when running System Check 14 years 9 months ago #8019

Folks,

I always get this error when running the System Check function of RSFirewall:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 35 bytes) in /home/luvtohun/public_html/libraries/joomla/filesystem/folder.php on line 442

This is a large e-commerce web site with about 14,000 product images in a single folder. I probably need to figure out a way to break that up, I know, but is there any kind of a workaround short of that?

It would be nice if I could somehow get RSFirewall to ignore a folder.

Thanks,

== Ross ==
Ross W. Lambert
Digital Provisioners
http://digitalprovisioners.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:out of memory error when running System Check 14 years 9 months ago #8092

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

Indeed this is generated due to the fact that you have a lot of files that need to be checked. You could try to extend the allocated php memory. You can easily do this by adjusting your php.ini file:

memory_limit = 128M
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!