Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Issue with Javascript

Issue with Javascript 3 years 2 months ago #40984

• sswingle
  • Fresh Boarder
I am trying to insert Javascript into an article. It is changing script to s-cript. Yes I have read the help docs on this.
I added my IP address to white list. This got the change to stop from happening inside the article editor, but the script still does not run and viewing the page source shows the s-cript still.
I disabled Javascript from the active scanner.
I turned off the entire active scanner
I turned off all RS Firewall plugins
I uninstalled RS Firewall COMPLETELY.

My MOTHERF&&**&^^%&* script tags are still being changed to s-cript.
How can I fix this when the firewall isn't even installed anymore and it still happens?

And yes, before the first response is to tell me I need to update the article, I did. I even made a new article, after uninstalling. All the script tags look perfectly fine after saving, but on the live site page source they are changed to s-cript.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!