Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: I get error 403 and cannot access my admin/website

I get error 403 and cannot access my admin/website 3 years 7 months ago #40581

• mrsclaus
  • Fresh Boarder
I get an error 403 access forbidden when I try to login to my admin or even try and enter the URL for my website.
Could this be related to my RS Firewall
website is www.thenorthpolepress.com

Thanks in advance for help
Mary
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I get error 403 and cannot access my admin/website 3 years 7 months ago #40593

• adrianp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 146
Hello,

If this is caused by RSFirewall!, you can find the common causes and further steps to take in this article.
This is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a support ticket here.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!