Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Is RSFirewall Joomla 3.9 compatible?

Is RSFirewall Joomla 3.9 compatible? 4 years 10 months ago #39189

• webdept9
  • Fresh Boarder
I haven't been able to find this information on this in the changelog. I am preparing to update my site to Joomla 3.9.6 and I am running RS Firewall version 2.11.8. I am wondering if this version is compatible with the latest Joomla release? Thanks so much for the help!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Is RSFirewall Joomla 3.9 compatible? 4 years 10 months ago #39215

• rsearle
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
You specified that you have RSFirewall 2.11.8. According to the change log, at v2.11.9 the devs added Joomla! 3.8.0 hashes. So Joomla! 3.9 hashes would be later than RSFirewall 2.11.8.

But you can download RSFirewall 2.11.27 right now if you have a subscription.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!