Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Javascript error

Javascript error 5 years 10 months ago #38282

• Muadib24
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, on this page (and all product page) when I clic on the "Add to cart" button, the cart module does not refresh. I need to refresh page to refresh module.
But when I disabled the RSFirewall scanner the button works fine and the cart module refreshes.
I have this error : "<br /><b>Deprecated</b>: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in <b>/administrator/components/com_rsfirewall/helpers/Net/DNS2.php</b> on line <b>863</b><br />"

Joomla 3.8.8 and RSFirewall 2.11.17

Thank you for your help, regards,
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Javascript error 5 years 9 months ago #38316

• Muadib24
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, no support on this thread ? not cool that, not used to so little attention from you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!