Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Load Balancer : ip

Load Balancer : ip 6 years 6 months ago #37467

• romain6
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I'm running Rsfirewall on my website and we use a Load Balancer. I'm facing an issue with the IPs. They are always the same, it displays the LoadBalancer IP. The thing is that when rsfirewall blacklists a user, everyone is blocked (because it blocks the LB ip).

How can i display the correct IP using HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FO in stead of REMOTE_ADDR ?

Regards,
Joseph
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!