Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Feature Request: Report Generator

Feature Request: Report Generator 7 years 2 months ago #36404

• whamprod
  • Fresh Boarder
It would be really nice if the results of a scan could be exported as a report in some kind of document format, listing the good, the bad, and the ugly.

I purchased an unlimited domain 12 month license as an investment in my client sites security. I would like to be able to email them scan reports so that they know that their sites are secure, and as importantly, that I am providing the service of monitoring that security for them.

The report format doesn't have to be anything fancy or special, and the file format could be anything from a PDF to a .docx or pages file, but a PDF would be ideal.

The problem is that the current admin screen after running a scan doesn't lend itself well to printing out because it drops some of the data......like the score at the top.

Also, it includes the actual sidebar button links, rather than the button names. That seems like a security issue and kind of at cross purposes to RS Firewall!'s mission.

Still I am loving this extension. A report generator wold make it perfect!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!