Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Firewall! What's in the download?

Firewall! What's in the download? 7 years 9 months ago #35442

• bmurphy
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

So Im about to purchase the RSFirewall! and wanted to know what the heck these two things mean:
- 6 months of support
- 6 months of access to downloads

Does this mean that after 6 months I dont get protection from RSFirewall in my site? I have to ask... Just not clear here. And what downloads are there to access that will be unavailable in 6 months. Its completely unclear.

I'm gathering that I purchase, download the plug in and that's it. What else do I need to worry about downloading 5 months from now?

Finally is this plug in recommended for Joomla site owners? I for one am tired of my client's sites getting hacked. I can't take it... AND we routinely keep them updated... They STILL get hacked. Will this prevent?

Thanks in advance for any help here.

Brian
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!