Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: ftp upload problem to subdomain

ftp upload problem to subdomain 7 years 10 months ago #35243

• anders9
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I have RS Firewall active on my website "domain.com". I have created a subdomain "subdomain.domain.com" and now trying to upload my development environment to the subhuman from my local server. I can list and it starts to write some files but get stuck on the first "index.html" and time out. I can't see I get stopped in the rs firewall logs.
I have tried to have rs firewall disabled but same error. It is also the same error if I try uploading any file to the production domain.com area. I have even tried through the hosting service backend interface to upload files with no success.
Should I try uninstalling rs firewall completely?

Grateful for any ideas!

Regards,
Anders
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!