Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Scanning Error !!!!!!

Scanning Error !!!!!! 7 years 11 months ago #34989

Hi there,

I've tried many times but when I perform syytem check I see this result:
- Scanning the integrity of your Joomla! (CMS) files - Error! 0
- Scanning your files - Error! 0
- Scanning your files for common malware - Error! 0

Please help asap
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Scanning Error !!!!!! 7 years 11 months ago #34990

Nobody there???

Scanning Error !!!!!! 7 years 11 months ago #34995

We paid for this component and got no support...Really frustrated

Scanning Error !!!!!! 7 years 6 months ago #35944

• greenkoi
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. RSJoomla! ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.
Last Edit: 7 years 6 months ago by adrianp.
The following user(s) said Thank You: adrianp

Scanning Error !!!!!! 7 years 6 months ago #35948

• adrianp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 146
Every forum page states the same following message, I'm not sure how you've missed it:
We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.
This is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a support ticket here.

Read this first!

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!