Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Blog - Hackers

Blog - Hackers 8 years 2 months ago #34461

Hi there

I have hack attacks on my blog, not sure how does this happen.

In the mean time, I have upgraded the EasyBlog software, which seems to stop the blog hacks, but I am still getting repeated hacks and new users are constantly being created without authorisation.

I have added geo blocking, but still get the attacks.

I have now downloaded and installed JHackGuard ..... but it gives a vulnerability when I do a system check.

Why can RSFirewall not stop these attacks????
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Blog - Hackers 8 years 2 months ago #34462

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
It really depends on how the hack is being performed. Have considered that you might have a malicious file / script on your site that would generate this ?
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!