Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Maximum PHP file upload size is too small

Maximum PHP file upload size is too small 8 years 2 months ago #34320

• aramco1
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi
Now i cant upload any update files when i try to this what i get:

Error
There was an error uploading this file to the server.
Maximum PHP file upload size is too small: This is set in php.ini in both upload_max_filesize and post_max_size settings of your PHP settings (located in php.ini and/or .htaccess file).
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Maximum PHP file upload size is too small 8 years 2 months ago #34322

What is your question?
Regards
Wilco Alsemgeest

Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking www.rsjoomla.com/my-support-tickets.html

Maximum PHP file upload size is too small 8 years 2 weeks ago #34828

after updating to 3.5.1 on numerous sites I have today learned about about the need to update RS Forms. these updated sites have the same issue all of a sudden. I run my own VPS and my upload settings at root level is 20MB. I dont know if I have an RS Forms issue or 3.5.1 needs looking at. Frustrated :(

Maximum PHP file upload size is too small 8 years 2 weeks ago #34829

I can add a bit more info here. I have a site which is Joomla 3.4.8 that I have not updated. I just tried to install latest RS Forms component and I got the same error msg [Maximum PHP file upload size is too small....]. Now what?

Maximum PHP file upload size is too small 8 years 2 weeks ago #34831

SOLUTION: in cPanel go to php.ini file in /administrator and edit to:
magic_quotes_gpc = Off
session.save_path = "/tmp"
memory_limit = 32M
post_max_size = 10M
upload_max_filesize = 15M

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!