Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: tcpdf_barcodes_1d.php - flagged as malware by RSFW

tcpdf_barcodes_1d.php - flagged as malware by RSFW 8 years 2 months ago #34228

• john.hubickey
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Appears this is part of RSForms Pro which now has PDF export support, so I am not worried about it. I saw it on a scan with a brand new clean site (offline) running RSFW so obviously it "can't" be malware... right?

Is this new with RSForms Pro? We use RSFP and RSFW on ALL of our sites, and never saw this warning on any website until tonight.

libraries/tcpdf/tcpdf_barcodes_1d.php        Possible PHP injection (obfuscated code)        chr(0).chr(1).chr(2).chr(3).chr(4).chr(5)

It is annoying because I've been able to achieve a 100% score with RSFirewall, and now I'm back to 98%. :S
It bugs me with that one red line... and I NEVER check "ignore" because I don't want to risk anything by not checking.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

tcpdf_barcodes_1d.php - flagged as malware by RSFW 8 years 2 months ago #34229

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
The file you are referring to is not actually provided by RSForm!Pro. It might belong to a different extension.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!