Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: preg_replace("/.*/e"

preg_replace("/.*/e"​ 8 years 3 months ago #33983

• design17
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi
RSFirewall is throwing the following message:
Scanning your files for common malware - We've found a total of 8 malware scripts inside your files. Please review them manually as the scan might have detected false alerts.
libraries/simplepie/linker.php Possible PHP injection (obfuscated code using /e modifier) preg_replace("/.*/e"
and 7 others all with the same preg_replace("/.*/e"
RSFirewall! 2.9.7
Joomla! version, 3.4.8
PHP Version 5.4.41
Your help would be invaluable as this means almost nothing to me, if you can help please be clear how to proceed as this is not an area I have any experience in!
Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

preg_replace("/.*/e"​ 8 years 3 months ago #33984

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
You are more then welcome to submit a support ticket about this, along with the mentioned files so we can have a look.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

preg_replace("/.*/e"​ 8 years 3 months ago #33985

• design17
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Thanks I will do the ticket now, please advise what you require so I send it in the correct format. Do you just need the file string or the contents of each of the 8 reports.
Please note I had just previously updated to the latest version of Joomla!.
Thanks

preg_replace("/.*/e"​ 8 years 3 months ago #33987

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
...just zip all listed files and attach them to your support ticket.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The following user(s) said Thank You: design17

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!