Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: In Cache: Highly suspicious inclusion

In Cache: Highly suspicious inclusion 8 years 4 months ago #33569

• Julian
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi everybody,

my sytem-scan found some files in the cache-folder.
After I deleted them, a few minutes later they where back. Here is a screenshot:

Can you give me a hint if this is a false positive or a serious thing?

All the best, Julian!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

In Cache: Highly suspicious inclusion 8 years 2 months ago #34283

It can be a problem, but it's difficult to tell without knowing which extension it is.
It seems like you are using a extension which creates configuration file in the cache folder, to be able to function.
This could cause problems with hackers when changing the file changes the configuration within the website and not only on the frontend
Regards
Wilco Alsemgeest

Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking www.rsjoomla.com/my-support-tickets.html
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!