Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Error! 0

Error! 0 8 years 4 months ago #33465

I get the following message:
Scanning could not finish!
The scanning process was intrerrupted by a server error. Please scroll bellow for more information regarding the error. It is advisable to contact your hosting provider if they have a server-side firewall that's blocking you.

at the bottom of the page it says:
Scanning your files for common malware Error! 0

What should i do now and what's an Error 0?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Error! 0 8 years 4 months ago #33466

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
The first step would be to contact the hosting provider for more details on the server error. If you are still experiencing this error after contacting the hosting provider, please submit a support ticket so we can have a closer look.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Error! 0 8 years 4 months ago #33491

• alexbik
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
The same error. But on another site on the same server, so there is no error, so it is not a server
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin648

Error! 0 8 years 2 months ago #34476

• becia74
  • Fresh Boarder
I have the same problem. Two website, one server. No errors in logs. And always the same.

One site finished after 20 test. I rised php mem from 64MB to 256MB and the same

Error! 0 8 years 2 months ago #34520

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 60
Hello,

As my colleague suggested, more details on why the `Error! 0` error is generated should be available in your server logs, please contact your hosting provider regarding this matter. After the hosting provider responds, if you are still encountering difficulties with this please submit a support ticket here:

www.rsjoomla.com/submit-a-ticket.html
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Error! 0 8 years 1 month ago #34763

Same here...

you can fill in the form correctly - but upon submission you get: 0 - Invalid address

The data is stored despite the error message, the confirmation mail, however, is not being sent.

Joomla 3.5.1
RS-Forms 1.51.11

oops ... just tried 1.5.13 ... and error is gone
B)

(and I was sure I was on the newest version...)
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by carol.bochmann. Reason: correction of issue

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!