Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Error! 500 Internal Server Error in Security Check

Error! 500 Internal Server Error in Security Check 8 years 6 months ago #32610

• ekelly3
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I am getting some Error 500 Internal Server Errors when I run a security check. It usually happens in the scanning folder, files stage. Can someone help me understand what is maybe wrong and how to fix it?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Error! 500 Internal Server Error in Security Check 8 years 6 months ago #32613

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Your hosting should be able to provide more insight on the 500 Server error.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Error! 500 Internal Server Error in Security Check 8 years 6 months ago #32624

• ekelly3
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks.

I'm using iPage and the server is throwing 500 Server errors all over. I'm even getting 506 bad gateway errors along with 126 key errors. I contacted them, hopefully they fix it soon.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!