Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: malware scan Error! 200 TypeError: match is null

malware scan Error! 200 TypeError: match is null 9 years 1 month ago #30603

• artur93
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi
Checking for known patterns of malicious software (malware patterns) Error! 200 TypeError: match is null.
How to fix it.
Thank you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

malware scan Error! 200 TypeError: match is null 9 years 1 month ago #30606

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
The problem is most likely generated by the a high number of files / folders set to be scanned. Head over to Components > RSFirewall! > Configuration > System check and set the " Number of files/folders to check in a cycle " option to 50 or even smaller. After you have performed this step try to run the system check again.

If the issue persists, please submit a support ticket.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

malware scan Error! 200 TypeError: match is null 7 years 9 months ago #35401

I'm getting a similar error. But I don't see a way to get to configuration from the latest version. is there a way to have it skip a directory?

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!