Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: template change

template change 12 years 7 months ago #14979

• info8706
  • Fresh Boarder
hello,

when I run the system check, RSFirewall gives me the yellow warning signs in the 'file integrity check' section for three templates that I uninstalled (templates/beez, ja_purity, and rhuk_milkyway).

On the other hand, I am not sure if RSFirewall is monitoring the new templates that I installed.

Is there a way of changing the settings so that RSFirewall will monitor the templates that I actually use, and not the ones that were uninstalled?

Andre
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!