Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: TypeError: Cannot call method 'split' of undefined

TypeError: Cannot call method 'split' of undefined 12 years 7 months ago #14892

I have just updated rsFirewall with the latest update (revision 31) and when performing a System check, I get this error message:

TypeError: Cannot call method 'split' of undefined

What does it mean and what shall I do?

Thanks
Last Edit: 12 years 7 months ago by lutherblissett. Reason: myspelling
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: TypeError: Cannot call method 'split' of undefined 12 years 7 months ago #15077

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

Please try going to Components > RSFirewall! > Firewall Configuration > RSFirewall! System Check and set a lower value in the "Number of files/folders to check in a cycle" field. After you have done this please try running a new system check.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!