Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Repeatedly logged out of admin

Repeatedly logged out of admin 12 years 9 months ago #14445

In working on a new 1.7 site I was repeatedly being randomly logged out of the admin when editing/saving articles and menu items. After trying other things, I disabled RSFirewall and the logouts stopped.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Repeatedly logged out of admin 12 years 9 months ago #14449

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

Please make that the backend language file for RSFirewall! that you are using is correctly encoded in UTF-8 no BOM. You can convert the file to this encoding and test this again.

Re:Repeatedly logged out of admin 12 years 9 months ago #14470

I don't know what you mean. What file and why would the encoding be wrong? I didn't change anything with the language files.

Re:Repeatedly logged out of admin 12 years 8 months ago #14672

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

The language file that you should verify is the language file that you have loaded on your site, by default /administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.com_rsfirewall.ini and make sure that it has it's encoding set to UTF-8 no BOM.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!