Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Wildcards in Whitelist

Wildcards in Whitelist 13 years 2 months ago #13022

alexp wrote:
Currently RSFirewall! does not support wildcards... This is listed on our TO DO list, and will be most likely added in future revisions.

Does this also apply to the White List? I have been trying to add a wildcard to the Whitelist as indicated by the tool tip pop up for "Add a new IP address to the whitelist", yet every time I try to enter an asterisk in the 4th box, I get an error stating I need to enter a valid IP. If wildcards aren't available, why create a tooltip indicating that it is a working function of the RS FIrewall? It makes no sense whatsoever!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Wildcards in Whitelist 13 years 1 month ago #13059

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

Indeed there was a small glitch, but you could still add the IP directly into the text area..
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!